In addition to a technical background in chemistry, IT and mathematics, Desley has over twenty-five years’ experience in leadership roles, ranging from being a Head of School early in her career to a being a Managing Director of a global IT company until 2003.
Since then, Desley has supported people both individually and in groups to shift their knowledge and skills from the limiting traditional ways of leading and managing to develop the capabilities of leaders necessary to face the persistent and resistant problems of today.
- Undergraduate qualifications in Chemistry, Mathematics and Information Technology
- Master in Business Administration
- PhD from The University of Queensland. Her ground-breaking PhD research examined how to develop leaders to be successful in a complex environment
- Certificate of Ontological Coaching
- Certificate in Growth Edge Coaching
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Writing
Specialties: Coaching, leadership development, adult development. Programs that challenge people to be wiser.